Cota de piata a Apple in vanzarile de tablete este de aproximativ 87%. Noua lansare va extinde piata, tot mai multi utilizatori de PC urmand sa cumpere tablete pentru prima data. Competitia va urma Apple si vor aparea multe copii ale iPad. Cu timpul, cota de piata a Apple va scadea, dar dominatia lor se anunta a fi de durata.
Cand a aparut iPad-ul era departe de a fi perfect, dar a fost primul.
2. If you can’t be first in a category, set up a new category you can be first in.
Practic, iPad-ul a creat un nou tip de computer.
3. It is better to be first in the mind than to be first in the marketplace.
iPad-ul a devenit sinonimul tabletei PC.
4. Marketing is not a battle of products, it’s a battle of perceptions.
Oamenii percep iPad-ul ca fiind originalul, iar celelalte produse ca fiind copii, clone imperfecte.
5. The most powerful concept in marketing is owning a word in the prospect’s mind.
Apple detine cuvantul tablet PC in mintea consumatorilor. Pentru multi, iPad este cuvantul corect si nu tablet PC.
6. Two companies cannot own the same word in the prospect’s mind.
7. The strategy to use depends on which rung you occupy on the ladder.
8. In the long run, every market becomes a two horse race.
9. If you are shooting for second place, your strategy is determined by the leader.
10. Over time, a category will divide and become two or more categories.
11. Marketing effects take place over an extended period of time.
12. There is an irresistible pressure to extend the equity of the brand.
15. When you admit a negative, the prospect will give you a positive.
16. In each situation, only one move will produce substantial results.
17. Unless you write your competitor’s plans, you can’t predict the future.
18. Success often leads to arrogance, and arrogance to failure.
19. Failure is to be expected and accepted.
20. The situation is often the opposite of the way it appears in the press.
21. Successful programs are not built on fads, they’re built on trends.
22. Without adequate funding, an idea won’t get off the ground.